Do men even enjoy Valentines day? After all it’s another day where they’re forced to get gifts for us and make us feel special and ultimately have at a chance to disappoint us, yet again.
Our go to is putting on sexy lingerie and “treating” him to ourselves, literally. I’m not bashing lingerie but lets face it, this guy who you think you’re wooing with sexy lingerie has not only seen you w/ lingerie but also NAKED..like all the time! Who are we kidding? We can do better than that….right??!! At the request of a friend I thought I’d put together a Valentines day gift guide for every type of man, except the douche bag, obviously.
1) FOR THE OUTDOORSY ADVENTUROUS GUY – This is a guy who’s laid back, his ideal vacation is camping in the woods and he’ll swap driving for cycling or walking anytime he can. The gadget is called a Photojojo Bikepod, now he can document his adventures on his bike while still keeping his phone safe and secure. Perfect!
COST : $45, to purchase click on image.
2) FOR THE SEXUAL BEAST – Sure you can dress up in lingerie but lets face it, he’s already seen you naked. I’m not saying skip the lingerie because it can be a delicious bonus for you and him but all I’m saying is to spice it up a notch. Instead of just prancing around in lingerie why not offer him a new sexual experience. The level of hotness can obviously be adjusted according to your naughtiness. You can try doing it in a new place or make one of his fantasies come true…you vixen.
COST: A little imagination and an open mind.
3) FOR THE METRO SEXUAL – This guy actually makes Valentines day gift buying easy. He likes to look his best and he’s always groomed to a T. There are a few options you can go with for this man: a personal shaving set, a spa gift certificate and even cologne and many more.
SHAVING SETS – Can be purchased right here in Las Vegas at The Art of Shaving in the Fashion Show Mall.
SPA GC – Purchase at your favorite spa.
COLOGNE – For the best selection of colognes try Saks Fifth Avenue, Neiman Marcus or Nordstrom. All located at Fashion Show Mall.
4) FOR THE MUSIC MAN – Whether he’s an aspiring dj, piano player or singer, this website has it all! They offer a karaoke system that turns your ipad into the ultimate karaoke machine for just $99 and can even turn your ipad into a fully functioning turntable, how cool is that???!!
COST : Price varies, for purchasing click on image.
5) FOR THE BOARDER DUDE…dude! – Goggles equipped with GPS and bluetooth, they can even track jumps, speed and others in your group. For once he’ll be the one with the diamond on his mind, black diamond that is.
COST : $599, for purchasing information click on image.
6) FOR THE INTERNATIONAL MAN – The road to avoiding roaming charges has finally been paved. This wifi gadget allows you to have data in the UK, US & Australia and you can use it for up to 5 devices. Now you can keep tabs on him no matter where he goes.
COST: The device itself costs $119 and monthly plans vary are purchased per month, for purchasing click on image.
7) FOR THE SIX PACK STUD – Treat him to what he loves, fitness! Whether it’s getting him the latest workout gadgets, a membership at the newest gym or personal training sessions…and reap the rewards.
COST: The fitbit (pictured above) costs $99.95, for purchasing information click on image.
And in the spirit of love and Valentines day, I leave you with the following:
Love is not blind – it sees more, not less. But because it sees more, it is willing to see less – Julins Gordon
*None of the above images belong to me, for ownership information please click on the image*