Whether you have, haven’t or pretend that you didn’t is your business & not mine.
I know this may sound a little too legit, like, “Who’s having enough one night stands to create a kit?” Well maybe some girls really are but even if you’ve never had one you know what they say better safe than sorry (as in I’m sorry I’m not prepared so I’m gonna have to say NO to your hotness). Some people have survival kits and some people have one night stand kits, no judgements here.
By the way ladies this is just a little outline, feel free to adjust your kit to your own needs. For example I’m Persian so it goes without saying that some sort of hair removal tool would be a must for touch ups “IF” I had a kit. Yah, I have a bf so I get it on the regular.
1) KEEP IT PHYSICAL – This first one isn’t tangible but should definitely be mentioned. If you’re gonna do this you’ve got to get in the right mind frame, treat it as it is and nothing more. If it happens to turn into something more, then hey that’s a bonus! Maybe ask a guy friend, they seem to have this down to a fine art.
2) MAKEUP FIXES – If you’re a natural kinda girl take makeup wipes with you, if you’re a cake face kinda girl (raising my hand) take more makeup with you. Raccoon eyes + smudged brows..not cute!
3) DEODRANT + PERFUME – Nothing is worse than looking good and not having the right smell to back it up. I know we’re women and we’re delicate flowers (and all that other crap) but lets face it, after a night of dancing + drinking you’re not gonna be all fresh no more. So fix it!
4) KITTY WIPES – As a continuation from my last point, after a long night you will not be smelling as fresh as you should. If you could shower that would be ideal but clearly showering at a random guys place or bringing a guy back to your place and showering is a little off. You want to do and delete, so the faster he’s in & out (Hah!) the better. In conclusion wipe your hello kitty before you do the dirty.
5) TOOTHBRUSH / BREATH MINTS / GUM – I’m starting to realize that I’m a little scent obsessed, I admit that. But seriously, have you ever met a super hot guy who all of a sudden made your lady parts dry up because he had such bad breath? It’s gross! Chew some gum, use a little mouthwash or brush your teeth secretly (a little OCD).
6) CONDOMS – You already know!
7) PLAN B – Not Plan B the pill (morning after), hopefully you won’t need that..eeekk! I meant a plan B, as in you go over to his place and something totally turns you off and you wanna leave. Prepare an exit strategy, always.
8) CAB FAIR – If you didn’t take your car w you which is highly likely because most one nighters follow a night of heavy drinking, then you need a way to get your cute butt home shortly after the deed.
9) EXTRA UNDIES – I’m not gonna sugar coat it so lets just say the underwear will be..umm..coated?!? So take a fresh pair with you.
10) LINGERIE – If there is ANY possibility you will be getting laid tonight, skip your ugly undies. Personally nothing but G strings and thongs ever touch this body (though I prefer commando), but I know some girls still wear full panties or cutesey kiddy undies sometimes. You want the guy to look at you like you’re a sexual being and being in your hello kitty underwear doesn’t really spell S E X.
Obviously I’m not suggesting that you carry around a big kit with the words “one night stand” boldly written on it, lets keep this on the DL. I’m just saying maybe you should keep some of these items in a little makeup case in your car or purse, just in case. Also, please stay safe and always tell someone where you’re gonna be.